Why can’t I log in?
There are several reasons why you may not be able to log in. Below, the most common situations:
- Have you tried to check your internet options? You may have inadvertently disabled your cookies.
- Have you used your account recently? It’s possible that your information is no longer available in our systems! If you haven’t used your account in years, we recommend you to try and register your email again.
- If you used to log in with an invalid or malformed email, you won’t be able to access your account. In this case, please contact us if you want to keep your information or try registering a valid email.
- You won’t be able to access your account if your username contains invalid characters. In this case, you can use your email to log in. Please contact us if you want to change your username
- If you requested to change your email or nickname before, it might be possible that the change was not reflected on all our systems so please contact us to verify your account is setup correctly.